Storing Bath Bombs

Category Bath
Bath bombs need to be stored in a dry place or at least in an airtight container. Some consumers even keep them in the freezer. The moisture in your bathroom is not good for them. This is a guide about storing bath bombs.

Do your bath bombs have to be in the freezer till you are ready to use them? I took mine out of the freezer and the next day it deformed.

Best Answer

Even though they are deformed, you can still use them. I keep mine in the bathroom, but they are in an air tight antique jar with a rubber gasket seal, as are my Epsom salts. Moisture is not good for them.

The recommended way is to store them in an airtight container, and to avoid moist rooms. A bathroom is not a good place to store them.

I keep mine in a paper bag where I buy them from (Usually Lush) and in dry area, not a moist area.

I never heard of storing them in the freezer before.