Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Salts
The combined scents of eucalyptus and spearmint can be quite refreshing, making it a good choice for homemade bath salts. This is a page about eucalyptus spearmint bath salts.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love this scent combination when my body is feeling tired. But buying it at the store is much too expensive. So I figured out how to make my own eucalyptus spearmint blend. I placed the salts in a jar I painted with dots. It's all green, in honor of my spring fever.
Approximate Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 3 drops spearmint essential oil
- 3 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Pour the salt and baking soda in a small bowl. Mix together.
- Add essential oils and mix well.
- Split the mixture into two even batches.
- Place the second half in a separate bowl. Add food coloring to bowl and mix well.
- Tilt a glass jar and pour a little of the plain salt in. Pour some green salt in. Repeat switching until the bottle is full. This will give you the neat, multi wave effect.
By Aysha from Boise, ID
Editor's Note: To see how Aysha made this beautiful bottle, see her previous post here:
See also Craft Project: Decorative Painted Glass Bottle
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.