Quick Holiday Appetizer

One of the quickest party appetizers that can be prepared is to put an 8 oz. brick of cream cheese on a platter and pour a jar of pepper jelly over it, then place crackers around it. Pepper jelly can be found at most grocery stores, in the condiment aisle. This appetizer is highly welcomed at most parties.

By Terri from NV

ANOTHER QUICK CHEESE SPREAD IS, TAKE ONE PACKAGE OF CREAM CHEESE (CAN BE FAT FREE AS WELL) AND ONE PACKAGE OF DRY RANCH DRESSING.

CHILL IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL READY TO SERVE.

I LIKE TO EMBELISH W/OLIVES OR EVEN CRUSHED NUTS ON TOP.

MIX WELL (WORKS BEST IF CHEESE IS AT ROOM TEMP) AND THEN SERVE W/CRACKERS OR VEGGIES.

EVERYONE LOVES THIS AND IT IS QUICK AND CHEAP!

Thanks, I've never heard of your recipe before, sounds great and ever soooo easy!! I've not been in the best health, in recent years & to prepare much of anything has just worn me out. We have a friend who's forever having having get togethers at her house. For me trying to come up with ideas for quick and easy items, so I'm not duplicating my dishes I'm taking each time has been ever so easy ever since I found this site and it's great members sharing their recipes!! Thanks Everyone!!

Is pepper jelly hot? Otherwise, sounds good!! I'll have to try that! Nothing like "quick and easy" around the holidays when there's so much to do!

You can also pour a bottle of cocktail sauce over the block of cheese and sprinkle with canned or frozen shrimp (or crabmeat if you like it).

I have not made this cream cheese appetizer myself but have eaten it and YES it's yummy! I'd like to share one of my favorites. It's easy and oh so delicious!

SALMON BALL

1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened

1 can salmon, drained, deboned, skin removed

1 Tbsp horseradish

1 Tbsp lemon juice

Mix all ingredients well and chill for a couple hours. Form into ball and roll in parsley flakes. Serve as an appetizer spread with crackers.

Note: more or less horseradish to taste....I always put more to give it a little kick!

You forgot to mention that it's addictive!

Deviled eggs being served as a holiday appetizer.
Holiday Appetizer Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes AppetizersNovember 11, 2005
Bacon Appetizer
Bacon Appetizer Recipes
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Cute Edible Apple Turkey
Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes
Wonton Appetizer Recipes
Wonton Appetizer Recipes
🎉
🎄