Milk Jug for Organizing Plastic Bags

An easy way to store your plastic grocery bags is in an old, clean plastic milk jug. Most of these milk jugs have an indented circle on one side. Just cut out the circle and stuff in the bags. It will hold many bags and is easy to store.

By Jan from Gainesville, GA

I store plastic grocery bags and plastic produce bags in empty tissue box. I keep several of these boxes in my pantry, my bathroom, under the kitchen sink, in the cars; I use both the upright and long tissue boxes.

That is a great idea. I could hang it up! Glad you thought of it. I am going to use that thought.

Organizing Plastic Bags, A blue plastic grocery bag.
Organizing Plastic Bags
Organizing Garbage and RecyclingJune 9, 2010
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
different sized bag footballs
Folding Plastic Grocery Bags
Milk Jug Ghost
Making a Milk Jug Ghost
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft