Making a Gallon Milk Jug Piggy Bank
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
November 4, 2015
Here is a gallon milk jug recycling project to save money $.
Total Time: 30 min less/more
- 1 empty gallon milk jug
- pink acrylic paint (red & white mixed)
- black acrylic paint
- paint brushes
- hairdryer to speed up drying
- Gather supplies. Wash out gallon jug with soap and hot water.
- Peel off label as well. Let gallon air dry or use a hairdryer.
- Once dry inside and out, begin painting it pink throughout. Use opening to rotate gallon with fingers.
- Dry with hair dryer to speed up drying time.
- Paint ears and nose. Mark line for coin/dollar insert. Poke a hole and cut with scissors.
- All done. Carry by handle and start saving!
December 18, 20150 found this helpful
very cute, and very easy, thanks for sharing!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.