Pharaoh Ant or Sugar Ant Pest Control

No matter how much I clean and keep all sugary sweets off the counters and tucked away, I will still wake up to find a few ants crawling about. I read a few good tips. One is if you have a lot of trees or shrubs up against your house, put used coffee grinds around the perimeter of your home.

Now for inside, I read to place 1 tablespoon of Liquid Ivory Soap and 1 quart of water and mix well. Then pour this liquid into a spray bottle and squirt them up, it also will wash away their scent pathway.

Another one is take cucumber peelings and place them on the windowsills and allow them to dry up. Ants will avoid them like the plague. All this information I found helpful for myself and is available from the source below. Good luck.

Source: Green Solutions for the Home by Dr. Myles Bader

Hi I looked for this book on the net because I wanted to buy it, but could n't track it down - do you have more details please?

Hi I tried to track down the book Green Solutions for the Home by Dr. Myles Bader but could only get a book of a different name by the sane author. Have you any other details about this book?

try Googling

Dr. Myles Bader,

I found quite a number of his books:

1001 All Natural Secrets to a Pest Free Property by Dr. Myles H. Bader

20001 Kitchen Secrets by Dr Myles Bader

www.alibris.com/search/books/author/Bader,%20Myles

www.pricegrabber.com/search.php/bkcontrib_id=2648772

www.allbookstores.com/author/Dr_Myles_H_Bader.html - 23k

Good luck

Shirley

Hi

I live in Florida and for a few years I could not get rid of the Pharaoh ant's.

I would make up my bait and place it where I would see them and would not see any for awhile and then they would show up in another room.

Well, I did a lot of looking around outside trying to follow them. I finally found out where they were coming from.

We had a bird of paradise type tree, not the low bush one, this one looks almost like a banana tree style. That is where they were nesting. I could not believe how many were in there.

they love the sap from the plant.

I made up a mixture of borax acid, water and sugar and sprayed the tree, I never saw another one in the house. They love the stuff.

go to Google and type in Boric Acid for ants.

It is better to read the different ways to make it.

Different ants & bugs mix up different

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJuly 30, 2008
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Man in Pharaoh Costume
Making a Pharaoh Costume
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
🎄