Almond Oil Moisturizer

Almond oil makes the best, cheapest and longest-lasting moisturizer I have ever used. You use only a tiny bit and work it in well. I used to spend a fortune on the most expensive beauty products in the belief that the more I spent, the better the result and the purer the product.

It was a well-known American beauty writer who told me that in truth the "purest" products on the market were Ponds Cold Cream for cleansing and almond oil for moisturizer. That was fifteen years ago and I've never looked back! I spend about $15 a year at the very most.

By Lucy L. from England, UK

I agree. I love sweet almond oil. My skin just drinks it in.

I agree too. Also almond oil can be used to massage your scalp & hair once or twice a week. it makes your hair soft and shiny.

March 3, 2010 Flag

100% Pure almond oil is a terrific moisturizer. I buy mine at a health food store. It costs $3.95 and is called Heather Loraine. Inexpensive and great for the skin.

By Barbara

Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMarch 8, 2010
Bottle of olive oil with olive branch in the foreground.
Using Olive Oil as a Moisturizer
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Woman putting on Lotion
Moisturizing Tips and Techniques
Almond Bark
Storing Almond Bark