Older Tot50 Stapler?

I am looking for a version of the older Tot50 stapler. I need one to finish a craft project I am currently in the midst of. The newer version of the Tot50, has a knobby top, making it impossible to get into tight places to staple. Does anyone have one to spare, or could you point me in a direction where I might find one on the web somewhere?

Shaddy

Hi,

I have an old one that I could send you. Send me your mailing address and I'll send it out. Use the contact link on this site to send me an email.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/contact.ldml

Susan at ThriftyFun

I have found that kind at places like Big Lots, Family Dollar, .99 cent store, dollar tree. Good luck

Crafts AdviceNovember 1, 2004
Older Cat
Moving an Older Cat
Active Older Man
Entertainment and Activities for Older Adults
An old pit bull lab mix.
Homeopathic Remedies for Older Animals
Older Sewing Machine
Manuals For Older Sewing Machines
🎄