How to Make a Simple Paper Lantern
Colorful paper, a stapler or glue, and some cutting skills are all that is needed for this craft. With some help, even young children can get into the fun. This is a guide about how to make a simple paper lantern.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is so simple to make. It is a simple craft for you and your kids to have fun making and a bonding time as mother and child work together. You may need to assist your little when making this paper lantern.
Total Time: 3 mins.
- 1 colored paper
- Choose one piece of colored paper and fold in half lengthwise. Cut off a 2cm strip for the lantern handle.
- Cut again, but do not finish it to the folded edge of the paper. Leave a space to the end of the paper of at least 2cm also.
- When you are done cutting, open the paper.
- Match the top and the bottom of the paper and staple it to make a lantern.
- Attach the paper you cut earlier for the handle to the lantern. And you're done!