How to Make a Simple Paper Lantern
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts
August 29, 2017
This is so simple to make. It is a simple craft for you and your kids to have fun making and a bonding time as mother and child work together. You may need to assist your little when making this paper lantern.
Total Time: 3 mins.
- 1 colored paper
- Choose one piece of colored paper and fold in half lengthwise. Cut off a 2cm strip for the lantern handle.
- Cut again, but do not finish it to the folded edge of the paper. Leave a space to the end of the paper of at least 2cm also.
- When you are done cutting, open the paper.
- Match the top and the bottom of the paper and staple it to make a lantern.
- Attach the paper you cut earlier for the handle to the lantern. And you're done!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.