Making a Paper Lantern
This is so simple to make. It is a simple craft for you and your kids to have fun making and a bonding time as mother and child work together. You may need to assist your little when making this paper lantern.
Total Time: 3 mins.
- 1 colored paper
- Choose one piece of colored paper and fold in half lengthwise. Cut off a 2cm strip for the lantern handle.
- Cut again, but do not finish it to the folded edge of the paper. Leave a space to the end of the paper of at least 2cm also.
- When you are done cutting, open the paper.
- Match the top and the bottom of the paper and staple it to make a lantern.
- Attach the paper you cut earlier for the handle to the lantern. And you're done!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide