Moose

As the sun appeared and the frost glittered, this bull-moose wandered out in front of my son. He sat quietly and took a few frame-worthy photos before the bull ventured off into the trees.

By Tracy

This is such a beautiful and serene picture. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Kathy aka xchmouse.

What a beautiful picture!

You're right. This picture is definitely frame worthy. What a wonderful picture you captured.

November 12, 2010 Flag

"Oh, Lord, Can I please have the BIGGEST Antler's, Oh Pleassssssssssse! Amen"

This is a Yearling Moose, who looks like he is kneeling to pray in Anchorage, AK. I love living here, you never know what you will see on the way to work or out your windows!

By Retha

Wildlife: Moose

Answers:

Wildlife: Moose

I lived in Anchorage, too. I loved the wildlife and fact that you could literally walk down a road and see just about anything!
This guy looks like he is praying to be sure. I love moose, so thanks for sharing! (06/15/2010)

By Poor But Proud

Wildlife: Moose

You are hysterical! Thanks for the laugh! (06/16/2010)

By PainterLee

Wildlife: Moose

You gave the greatest description and gave me big smiles! :-) (06/16/2010)

By Deeli

June 15, 2010 Flag

I was going outside to check on something and as I turned the corner this is what I saw. Yearling moose, he stared at me and I did the same! He stayed around for a little while and we managed to get a few pictures.

By Donna

Wildlife: Moose

Answers:

Wildlife: Moose

What a wonderful treat for you. Lucky girl.

I'm glad you were able to get pictures too, so obviously, the moose wasn't too terribly afraid of your being there.

Thank you for sharing with us.

(05/25/2010)

By PookaRina

Wildlife: Moose

Thanks Pookarina. I am still in awe from seeing it. I am sure mama was close by and watching. He didn't seem scared at all. We do have loads of wildlife in the area, but this is a real close encounter. I wouldn't have missed the for the world! (05/26/2010)

By Diva53d

male moose
Moose Photos
Photos WildlifeNovember 12, 2010
🎄