I need the ingredients for making your own Bisquick.
By Bonnie from Niagara Falls
The Master Mix (Homemade Bisquick Substitute)
9 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/3 cups powdered milk
1 tablespoon salt
1/3 cup baking powder
2 cups shortening
1. In a large pan, stir the dry milk, baking powder, sugar and salt into the flour; mix thoroughly.
2. Cut the shortening into the dry ingredients until the MIX is the consistency of corn meal.
3. Place the mix in a covered glass or plastic container and keep in a cool, dry place.
4. In warm weather the MIX should be refrigerated.
5. Use within a month.
6. To measure, pile the MIX lightly into a cup and level off with a spatula or the back of a knife.
Recipe from the following website: http://www.recipezaar.com
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!