What Is This Tree?

What is this tree?

Maryjo from Vancouver, WA

The picture is to far away to tell. But it looks as though its in a city area so why not contact your chamber of commerce there and ask them. They will know what club or organization planted it surely. Plus I'd say its a slow growing tree because towns usually pick those due to the roots being slower to spread to water lines etc. I was going to say maybe flowering pear tree but I see some type red bloom near its top as well so I don't know. It's pretty.

Thanks for your reply, seamstress!!

I didn't explain clearly enough. I live in Vancouver, WA and I took this pic on a trip to CA last Nov, but can't remember the name of the town!!

Here's another pic, but I think the focus isn't too good.

MJ

It looks to me with the red blooms in it that it might be a camelia tree but whats confusing is the white blooms. You can take the picture to a nursery. They might be able to tell you for sure but see if you can get a better picture of it and then post it so we will all know as well.

It looks like a Horse Chestnut tree to me. I have seen them for sale in Wayside Nursery catalogs.

Home and Garden Gardening TreesAugust 12, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Picking a Christmas Tree
Picking a Christmas Tree
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🎄
🍂