Dessert Made by Reba McEntire

Would anyone know on here about a dessert made by Reba McEntire? It was on the internet, not sure here or where. It was made with Ritz crackers, ice cream, and vanilla pudding. Please let me know if anyone knows this recipe. Thanks.

I don't know of it coming from Reba but an in-law gave me a recipe called Ritz Cracker Delight. You made a cracker crust with a pound of Ritz Crackers and a stick of melted butter.Save a 1/4 cup of crushed crackers for top. Press it down in a 9X13 bread pan.

In a mixer bowl mix 1/2 gallon of softened vanilla ice cream, 1 large package of instant pudding(in the flavor of your wish, do not use 2 small packages), and 1 cup cold milk. Mix until smooth. Place in frig until mixture sets. About 1 hour. Bring out and cover with 16oz whip topping. Sprinkle the top with the leftover 1/4 crushed Ritz crackers left from crust.

I received this recipe from a Moser in Millersburg IN in 1980. It is a real crowd pleaser. The original pudding I used isn't manufactured anymore or can't be found in our community. I hope this is the recipe that Donita is looking for from Reba. Sincerely judyajudy AT

I think this is the one you might be looking for:

Ice Cream Dessert

2 tubes Ritz crackers

1 stick butter

1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream

1 c. milk

3 sm. pkgs. instant pudding

Crush Ritz crackers. Melt butter. Mix together and pat into 9 x 13 inch pan, reserving 1/2 cup. Do not bake. Set ice cream out at room temperature for 1/2 hour. Add milk and instant pudding. Mix and pour into crust. Refrigerate. Top with Cool Whip and the remaining 1/2 cup Ritz cracker mix.

Hey this sounds like it both recipes here do, after i sayed reba, reba was the good sweet potatoes I find & they were so good, best I've ever made, so I don't believe these were a reba recipe, but these two here is what I'm looking for. I made this for thanksgiving to take to my brothers house. It was so good, I used 2 pkg of saltine crackers instead, and this was really good, thanks to you lucy, & to you judy, thanks so much, I'm having company this Monday, I wanted to fix it. hey im not good with fixing steaks, any advice? I need help, haha. don't wanna ruin the tbones I got. If any help, I'd appreciate, also what could I soak these over nite in? Thanks. Donita, you all have a great weekend.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts DessertsJanuary 29, 2009
Roly-Poly Dessert
Roly-Poly Dessert Recipes
Stack of Oreo cookies, one of the ingredients in buster bar dessert.
Buster Bar Dessert Recipes
Jello Beach Dessert
Jello Beach Dessert
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas