Keep an Email List of Gift Ideas

I used to "make a mental note " after uncovering someone's likes or wishes for future gift giving, which then evolved into a notebook filled with names and ideas. That worked great, but now to prevent this info from being discovered by the giftee, I created a running email to myself, always ready for editing by adding, deleting, or making changes! It's always at the ready, no matter where I am! Plus you can print out your email and use it as a shopping list at Christmas also!

By Trisha from Ventura, CA

LOL I do that! My Email program saves drafts in a "Drafts" folder (go figure) and I use the Drafts folder to keep track of various things that I update regularly. It's a good idea!

I do the same thing! I just do it for my own children at christmas usually. I can update the ideas list and I also keep a list of what I've already purchased. It helps me to see what I've bought, if I've bought enough and if it seems like it's equal between my daughter and son. I send emails to myself a lot. I always check my email and seems like notes just get lost or forgotten.

Great post!

Christmas gift list.
Keeping Track of Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceFebruary 9, 2010
AOL Email
Troubleshooting Problems With AOL Email
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Friendly Man With Email
Email Etiquette