Since Easter is approaching, here are some fun Easter jokes to tell the kids! (Or anyone!)
- Why does the Easter bunny have a shiny nose? His powder puff is on the wrong end.
- What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny!
- Why is a bunny the luckiest animal in the world? It has four rabbits' feet
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion? A bunion
- How do you make a rabbit stew? Make it wait for three hours!
- What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A hot cross bunny.
By Stacey from Orem, UT
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 1:12:41 AM on 10.0.1.138 in 790 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us