Since Easter is approaching, here are some fun Easter jokes to tell the kids! (Or anyone!)
- Why does the Easter bunny have a shiny nose? His powder puff is on the wrong end.
- What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny!
- Why is a bunny the luckiest animal in the world? It has four rabbits' feet
- What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion? A bunion
- How do you make a rabbit stew? Make it wait for three hours!
- What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole? A hot cross bunny.
By Stacey from Orem, UTRead More Comments
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
March 24, 2008
Several years ago, our pastor commented on the notable amount of parishioners celebrating Easter at our church that Sunday.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.