Craft Ideas for a Hairstylist

I am looking for craft ideas for my hairstylist for Christmas?

Rachel from Kearney, NE

Just a thought:

As a retired hairstylist I think a plain cutting drape with scissors or a blow dryer embroidered on it somewhere along the collar in the front would be really cool and mean a lot to your stylist :-)

You can purchase inexpensive drapes at Sally Beauty Supply or even any beauty supply ... Keep the salon color scheme in mind when choosing one :-)

I would also embroider your signature like an artist signs their art :-)

You could take something like an old blow dryer, or whatever else you think of, decorate it like you would a wreath for Christmas. She could hang it on the wall like she would a wreath. I'm sure you can think of something better than a blow dryer that has a hairstylist theme. Good Luck.

Go to a craft shop that specializes in miniatures, or go to the jewelry making isle. Make her a necklace or some earrings out of miniature scissors, combs, brushes, hair blowers, etc. You can also get a dollar tree frame of wood, then collect buttons that are hair stylish embellishments and tacky glue them on. Good Luck!

Crafts AdviceNovember 19, 2008
Organizing Craft Ideas
Organizing Craft Ideas
Votive Wrapped in Twine
Candle Craft Ideas
Photo of three red bricks.
Craft Ideas for Bricks
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
🎄
🍂