Use Old Linens for Pets

Don't forget to save old sweaters and soft towels for pet beds or shelter outside.

By CS7 from Salem, OR

You are the smartest (and apparently kindest) person I have "met" today! Great suggestion!

I use my old towels in the kennel for my Mini Pini to sleep on. He loves to rearrange the towel for his comfort. I change the towel out every 5 days or so because they can get a doggey oder. This changeing out tends to keep everything fresher including him. It is easier to wash and change out than a dog cushion, I wrap a towel around a cushion for the cat to put in his basket so I can change it out also. If you want to match your decor just buy a towel that matches your color scheme and wrap it around your dog cushion. You can pin or velco it on the botton of the cushion or just wrap it. This can be a quick fix for a tattered or raggy looking cushion that yoiur dog or cat still loves to lay on.

Pets AdviceDecember 13, 2010
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
Embroidered vintage handkerchief.
Uses for Old Linens
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Old Quilt
Crafts Using Old Quilts
🎄