Deer Repellent Scents in a Car Vent

My sons friends put those urine deer repellent scents in his car vent, every time he turns on the heater the car smells so bad. He cannot get the thing out of the vent.

Rlo From Shinnston, WV

FOFLOL--- I'm sorry--lol---heck of a way to start out new on a site my first post!!!BUT it is funny.Not to you though.Deer pee is vile even to us hunters. IT IS POTENT.

Now the worse news ----tear off the dash tear out the vents and wash them out.OR.

Smash out the vent cover and scrub the vent from the outside /in.

Sell the car hope they dont check the heat!!!!!

BOL really its not funny lol---neil

There is a product called "Ultrashield" in a spray can. This can be purchased from a dealership. I had a bad smell from my airconditioning and was told it happens occasionally to vehicles(I think mildew when damp & warm) Anyway you spray it in the vent area under the hood. It smells like talcum powder but sure beats the bad smell you`re getting rid of.

Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent Review
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Fawn (Baby Deer) standing in the grass.
Fawn (Baby Deer) Information and Photos