Egg Deer Repellant Recipe

Category Pest Control
Deer don't like eggs, by using this recipe you will be able to deter deer away from your garden. This page has recipes for egg deer repellants.

I've tried everything I've ever heard of to keep deer away from my plants. I finally found the only solution. Here's the recipe:

Whip up a raw egg and a cup of water in the blender. Pour that into a pistol grip one-quart spray bottle. Fill to the top with water, adding 1 tsp. dish soap. Set in the hot sun till putrified (about 3 days), and give a little squirt to those plants they love to eat. It doesn't take much either, just a small squirt. They absolutely hate it. But you must reapply after a rain. However, you will see your plants grow to fruition.

Source: I read some of the ingredients on a $17 bottle of deterrent at a hardware store and recognized albumen as referring to egg,so I invented my own $.10 version. The soap helps it stick to the plants.

By anne from Green Bay, WI

If you are troubled by deer or rabbits eating plants in your garden, try my foolproof remedy. After a lot of experimenting, I came up with this easy and inexpensive spray.

Whisk one egg with 1 cup water; pour into a 1 quart pistol grip spray bottle. Add 1 tsp dish soap. Fill rest with water. Set outside in the sun for about 3 days, until it's putrefied. One little squirt does the job. You do not have to over saturate.

I mix up 2 bottles at a time so I always have one in reserve. You must reapply after a rain. Say 'goodbye' to the garden invaders! A lot of friends have tried this and can attest to its effectiveness.

Source: my own recipe

By anne from Green Bay, WI

Blend 1 egg and 1 cup water. Pour into a quart pistol grip spray bottle. Fill to top with water, adding 1 tsp. dish soap. Set in sun for a few days until putrified. Spray plants that the animals love to eat. Respray after a rain. It is foolproof. I've been using it for years and found that it is the ONLY thing that works.

Deer don't like eggs! This recipe is easy to make and fairly inexpensive, it calls for 18 eggs. You can also make small batches.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlFebruary 26, 2017
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf296813.tip.html