How to Remove Floral Clay?

Does anyone know how to remove that tacky floral clay from items. I can't seem to find any answers online. I tried isopropyl alcohol and vegetable oil, but no luck. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

By Enza from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

This may not help you if you have tried other things on the clay, or if it is old; but if you can get a ball of the clay, use it to get the remainder of the clay off. Sort of "dab" the ball on the clay that is stuck to the item.

You might call a local florist. Maybe they have a "trade secret" they'll share!

I have done that also. Just keep dabbing the ball of clay to it and it will eventually all come off. I have also used baby oil.

I swear by Oops or Goo Gone, they will remove anything!

Answer

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousOctober 31, 2010
Pink and red daisies in a clear glass vase.
Cleaning Buildup Inside a Vase
person mountain biking on red loam hill
Removing Red Clay Stains on Clothing
Papier Mache Clay
Papier Mache Clay Recipe
Making Sand Clay
Making Sand Clay
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 4:09:35 PM on 10.0.2.53 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.