Removing Stains from Corian

Category Miscellaneous
An acrylic composite that is very durable, but can occasionally become stained. This guide is about removing stains from Corian.

Corian is a beautiful sink and countertop material but it can become stained by coffee and other substances. This is a guide about removing coffee stains on a Corian sink.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I washed my brushes in a bowl then tipped it down a Corian sink, not knowing it was a Corian sink. It was a black gloss I was cleaning and now an unsightly grey mark has collected on the sink.

By Pat

Answers

Try cleaning it with soft scrub.

Try Barkeeper's Friend.

I have a white ring caused by putting a hot pot on the sink. How can I remove it?

By Ian

Answers

They make repair kits for this, that counter shops carry, as well as Lowe's. If it isn't too deep, you can fix it yourself. If it is too deep, you will have to call a cabinet person out. They sand it down, and refill it, sand it smooth and buff it back.

How do you remove white spots out of off white Corian sinks?

By Linda V

Answers

When I had Corian counter tops and sink, I used soft scrub. For dark stains a cleaner with oxalic acid is recommended. For lighter stains use ammonia.

How do I remove a rust stain from my Corian countertop sink? I sat a can on my sink and now have rust ring.

By Charles

Answers

Try Barkeepers Friend or a Magic Eraser. There is also a product called Rust-X

I have a grayish stain on beige Corian counter top, around the sink. I don't know how it got there. How do you clean the Corian?

By don marram from Tracy, CA

Answers

I went to google and typed in "how to clean corian". Several sites came up. One was just one word. "Corian" Click on that link and it will give you information you are seaching for. There are other sites as well.

How can I get white ring out on my corian counter top?

Tina

Answers

By Katrina (Guest Post)

It's my understanding you can "sand" corian if you can't find a cleaner to take care of stains.

I have a stain of my white Corian top from a wood cabinet that was on it for a few years. How can I remove it?

By Lorraine

I put a hot pan in my tan Corian sink and now there are two white marks. How do I get them out?

Robin

I just bought a home only to discover there is a large red stain caused by melted wax on the white bathroom counter top. The wax is gone, but the stain is not. Please help.

By Pat R from Fulsheart, TX

A can of paint remover was accidentally spilled on my kitchen counter and wasn't noticed for a while so it really set in. It looks like giant rust stains. It also caused some cracks in the Corian. We tried everything to at least get the staining out, but so far nothing has worked. Help!

Gabby