Gert (Ragdoll)

Gert a 6 year old Ragdoll (lilac bi-color). We adopted Gert from a Ragdoll cattery in IL.

She loves to watch the birds out the window in the mornings. She was named after my beloved late Grandmother Gertrude.

By susluvsvintage

I have wanted a Ragdoll cat for many years, but the price is too prohibitive. I heard that they are real people cats and love people. How do you find your Ragdoll in personality? Is a male or female a better pet? Linda

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Gert is a beautiful kitty girl. I know she brings you many hours of perfect peace and pleasure caring for her. We love all animals, but there is something about a kitty that steals your heart like no other can. We have one but we live with our son who has 5, so it's quite a houseful of fun just watching them play, sleep and wake up to play again. Thank you for sharing Gert with us.

Julia in Coconut Creek, FL

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Is she really lilac colored? I've never seen a Ragdoll cat! Thanks for sharing her with us and God bless you.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She's a beauty. I did some research on Ragdoll cats and decided when I my health can no longer deal with a dog (my favorite pet), I'll be glad to get a rag doll cat as their character traits are much like dogs in that they anxiously greet when you come home and are easy maintenance cats for being long hair types. And they're gorgeous!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She is gorgeous and so pensive in this photo I like her name. Please give her kitty XXX & OOO 's from me.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsAugust 6, 2009
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:40:30 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.