Moggy/Ragdoll Cat Photos

Category Cats
Mixed breed cats have interesting fur, colors and personalities. This page contains moggy/ragdoll cat photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Hexy is 2 months old and is a Moggy/Ragdoll/Persian. Her mother brought her and her brothers and sisters to us a two months ago.. :)

She is always asleep or sleepy. She is the Garfield of our family. She loves jumping onto tops of cupboard doors, making them swing open.

By Kat from Australia

Tri color kitten.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Milesy is about 8 months old. Milesy is a cross between a ragdoll breed and a moggy.

My Beautiful cat Tortie had him in a litter, she was a gorgous Tortishell ragdoll. Extremely affectionate with the flexible qualities of a ragdoll, just like Milesy.

Milesy likes to annoy me :)

I absolutely love him and think he has such beautiful markings. He is a suck-up. Anybody who spends time with him falls in love with him. He is extremely affectionate, and is always purring. He loves cuddles and be a photogenic grungy boy. I have many photos of him. I am so proud of Milesy. I hope you will also like his photo.

Milesy Cat - Moggy/ragdoll

By Kat from Perth WA

Black and white cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Jordison is a two month old Moggy/Ragdoll. He came to us two months ago when his mother introduced us to his litter.

He likes to climb up the cane shelf, pouncing from it onto his brothers and sisters. :)

He is an excellent purrer he can purr so loud that is easy to hear him meters away. He is very affectionate.

By Kat from Australia

Jordison

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Gizmo is about 8 Months and is a Moggy/ragdoll. He is a kitten from my gorgeous Tortishells litter, along with another entry of mine, Milesy. He likes to sneak into the pantry.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

Ms. Cobain is a 3 month old Moggy/ragdoll. Her grandmother was 1/2 persian although she didn't take that quality :]

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes