Pet PagesPets

Louis (Ragdoll)

Your Pet's Age
4 years

Your Pet's Breed
Ragdoll

How and when did you get your pet?
I found Louis wandering around my parents' neighborhood, scared and dirty. He hid in the bushes for hours while I tried to coax him out with food and water. When he finally came out he immediately let me pick him up and cuddle him, he's such a sweet and affectionate boy! My parents were going to call animal control because he had been wandering around for over a month so I decided to take him home and make him mine.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Louis loves to lounge in the sunshine on his back and he lives for cuddles and pets! He's very talkative and enjoys the occasional pretzel or cheese ball as a snack. He isn't very graceful and he's a terrible hunter, but he loves to try!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Louis is a very special and loving kitty, he cuddles and talks to everyone he meets!

Louis is a beauty! Bless your heart for taking in this sad homeless kitty! Im so glad to hear he has such a happy life now

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Lucky pair..
Both being in the right place at the right time...
Just meant to be - love finds a way.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesOctober 7, 2019
🎃