Brady (Labrador)

Brady is a 6 year old purebred Lab. I got him when he was two from our vet, after he failed out of guide dog school. He loves to fetch and swim, and is extremely smart.

By John

Labs are the best! I have 2 yellow labs (brothers) that someone dumped in my front yard as puppies. Our lives wouldn't be the same without our babies. They are both 8 now. Thank you for rescuing this handsome guy. He is gorgeous!

Aw, Look at that face. He is in heaven next to the water. Labs are the best for families and are so loyal and loving.

Photos Pets CatsDecember 3, 2010
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos