Squeaking Ferret Toys

I am playing Santa to a shelter ferret for Christmas. Her wants and needs are small as she is ill but one thing her person requested for her was small plush toys with a squeaker in them. She likes to hide them around the room, her human said. I could find the deep soft sleep sacks she needed and bought them but can't find the squeak toys that are small, fuzzy, etc. All the ones I found are big. Can anybody help me out?

Tazferret from PA

I have some that are small that came in a bag of cat toys. Make sure they dont have cat nip in them. YOu might try at a pet store that sells ferrets.

Have you tried some of the bigger chain pet stores, such as Petco? They would probably carry those toys, since they often sell ferrets themselves. I used to have two ferrets, and one of them liked a small, plush Snuggle (the fabric softener "mascot") bear--we found him sleeping with his head resting on the bear one time! It was very cute! My other ferret had an obsession with disposable diapers--he'd steal them out of the package and run around carrying one in his mouth! This was when they were covered with a plastic-like material, so I think he may have liked the "crinkly" texture. I hope that your "foster ferret" gets well soon! They're great little creatures!

Thanks for your various suggestions. I'll give it a try. Poor Ruthie looks like a sweetheart and I want to make sure she and her friends at the shelter have a Merry Christmas.

Pets AdviceNovember 24, 2005
ferrets in their hammock
Setting Up a Ferret Cage
Dog Pulling on Rope and Tennis Ball Toy
Homemade Dog Toys
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Ferret
Removing Ferret Urine Odors from Floors
🎄