Use Microfiber Cloth For Windows

To clean glass mirrors and windows, I use a microfiber cloth. Wet the cloth well and wring out as much water as you can. Spray the window with Glass Plus, that is what I use, then quickly wipe the mirror dry. It should sparkle like a diamond. If you have large windows or mirrors, do a section at a time.

By Judy from Rapid City, MI

I use microfiber cloths to clean mirrors and the TV screen and I don't use any sort of chemical....just plain water! You wet it good but then ring out most of the water. Wipe down the mirror and don't dry. It will dry all on its own with no streaks! I get these cloths in the automotive section of Wal-Mart.

I used my microfiber cloth for the first time . I didn't use any chemicals and it worked so good, just wet the cloth. I didn't use it on the tv though it says not to.

Hand holding a squeegee swiping soap off a window.
Cleaning Windows (Inside and Outside)
Home and Garden Cleaning WindowsMarch 13, 2008
Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Cleaning With Microfiber Cloths
Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Mobile Home Windows
filters
Clean Windows With Coffee Filters
Blue microfiber cleaning rag.
Uses for Microfiber Cloths
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 12:10:29 AM on 10.0.0.251 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.