Dilute Shampoo When Bathing Your Pet

When bathing your dog or cat, dilute the shampoo with water so it is a 1:1 ratio. Then pour the mixture in a clean spray bottle. Simply wet down your pet and then spritz the shampoo mixture where you want and lather.

You waste less shampoo and it makes it easier to really get down to the pets skin. Not to mention there is less shampoo to rinse off, so bathing is much faster.

Be sure to avoid the eyes and mouth from the spritz of shampoo.

By Cinthia from Leesburg, OH

I found that a sponge is great to use in their bath it also saves on shampoo and can be put on where you want it

Great idea! I always get too much somewhere and not enough elsewhere. I use baby shampoo so the eyes are not an issue, but I try to avoid them anyway. I can't wait to will try this next bath time.

Just got a new puppy last Tuesday and it's been years since I bathed a dog. So, your tip comes in really handy. Going to do just that to avoid having to rinse out a ton of suds and what a money saver. Thanks for posting.

Bathing the Family Dog
Giving a Dog a Bath
Pets GroomingJanuary 20, 2006
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🎉
🎄