Suffolk Punch Petrol Mower Will Not Restart After Shut Off

I have a Suffolk Punch Petrol lawnmower with a Centura S engine. Numbers seem to be CTR40 and E61000. When I pull the lawn mower cord for the first time it starts no problems. After cutting the lawn, I turn it off to push it round the front of the house and I go to start it again and it is really difficult to pull the cord and it won't start.

If I leave it in the garage overnight it is easy to pull the cord and will start first pull again in the morning?

Any ideas?

By Jon

Answers

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJuly 2, 2010
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Riding Lawn Mower
Repairing a Troy-Bilt Riding Lawn Mower
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes
Opening Frozen Car Door
Opening a Door That is Frozen Shut
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:38:00 AM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.