Make Your Own Flavored Water

Do you get tired of drinking plain water but don't want to pay exorbitant prices for the store bought bottles or the dry packaged additives? I've been experimenting with flavoring using assorted fruit juices that are already in my fridge and even tried soda pop to give the water a nice little kick . So far my personal favorites are cherry juice or 7-up.

The recipe is simple: 1/4 juice or soda pop to 3/4 water. Of course, there's always the good old fashioned squeeze of a lemon or lime wedge.

By Deeli from Richland

I gave up buying bottled water, too; on top of the usual lemon and lime wedges, you can also try sliced cucumber, a few seedless watermelon chunks,orange slices ( love the Mandarins!).

You can also throw a little melon into the blender until it's slushy, pour into ice cube trays and use those to ice your plain tap water.

Lots cheaper and no preservatives!

Diluted tea or herbal tea also takes away the bland taste of water. I don't like water but I do drink 1/2 gallon of diluted tea a day for my health.

Apple, Lemon and Mint Water
Flavored Water Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJune 2, 2009
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Making Flavored Coffee
Making Flavored Coffee
creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes