Bai Cocofusion Flavored Water Reviews

Flavored water is a great way to stay hydrated without a lot of excess calories. This is a guide about Bai Cocofusion flavored water reviews.

Once in a great while, I'll come across a product I like so much, I just want to stand up, shout and share it with everyone. If you like coconut, this Antioxidant Cocofusion water tastes like a Mounds Bar without the sugar or chocolate. Think Pina Colada without the alcohol.

I've never been a big water drinker and I can't say enough about this drink. I'm probably going to start ordering it on-line by the case. It really is that good and I find myself drinking a lot more water.

Depending where you shop, look in the aisle where the assorted energy water is stocked. When not on sale, it's a little over $2.00 for 18 fl oz. If your grocery doesn't offer it, there are multiple on-line sites that do. From what I've seen, they average out to about $1.60 per the 18 fl oz.

In my opinion, the drink is well worth the cost and by far the best tasting water I've ever had, with only 1g sugar and no artificial sweeteners.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I see these Bai drinks in the grocery store I work at but never paid much attention, when I go to work tomorrow I will buy the one you posted about and try it because I rarely drink water, this may help me.

I wish to try your product without any of the sweeteners added for a much more natural flavor I think you would cell billions of them without all that garbage sweetener you add it ruins the taste