Surprise 35th Birthday Party

My boyfriend is turning 35 and I want to surprise him but I don't know where to start. He's the type of guy who has everything but the little things are what count the most. I want to throw him a surprise birthday party. Please help!

By Lily from Boston

Best Answer

Call a few friends, tell them about the surprise birthday party. Ask them to come at a time you want them. Also ask them to bring a covered dish, give him a gift card, good luck.

Best Answer

First, decide on the following things in his order.

Order two cakes. One that's large enough to feed everyone, and a small one for your bf. Since you say it's the little things that count, use it as a theme for the party and ask that everyone who chooses to bring gifts, bring them in little boxes. Then do the usual party things, like food and drinks, etc. and throw a party! :-))

What about "kidnapping" him from work on Friday and taking him to a B&B or resort - you only have to go one night, if $$$ is an issue. But, to take him from work, you'll have to be in touch w/ the boss and do all HIS packing too! I did this for my d/h for his 40th - it was a blast!

35th Birthday Party
35th Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 5, 2010
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Planning a Surprise Party. People at a surprise party.
Planning a Surprise Party
70th Birthday Party Ideas
70th Birthday Party Ideas
Party Balloons
Surprise 50th Birthday Party Ideas