VCR Not Working on a TV/VCR Combo

I have 3 TV/VCR combos. None of the VCR's in these units work but the TVs are still in great working order. Is there a way to connect a VCR or DVD to these or is there a special cord that I can purchase in order to do this?

Michele from Texas

I think that if you go to Radio Shack and ask they will fix you right up with the correct cord! :)

Several years ago we bought a cord and little switch box to hook a DVD player up to an old floor model TV. It cost about $60. And since the old floor model was so reliable we thought it was worth the money.

Still the new flat screen TV was so much easier to watch we ended up getting rid of the old floor model--so not really worth it in the end.

Get all your info for your TV before you go the Radio Shack and if you have a digital camera, I would take a pic of the back of the TV so they know what to set you up with.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Large) TVJune 19, 2007
Kenmore Fridge
Kenmore Freezer Not Working
Electric Stove Burner
Electric Stove Burners Not Working
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Working with Dark Colored Yarns
Ford Ranger
Ford Ranger Heater Not Working