Stubborn Creases in Slacks

From sitting so much I seem to have permanent creases in my slacks. I need a way to get rid of the creases. They are where the body meets the legs.

Helen from Ontario Canada

Best Answer

I've read that you can spray the creases with white vinegar and the creases will iron out.

I used to have this problem all the time with my wool slacks and sometimes with my cotton slacks. I finally started buying slacks that are mostly polyester (with some wool or cotton) and I don't have that problem anymore. Hope this helps you to get rid of the "smiles" in your pant legs!

Pat

MY FAVORITE PRODUCT TO USE WHEN I PRESS OR IRON MY CLOTHES IS "FAULTLESS MAGIC SIZING". IT ALSO COMES IN OTHER BRANDS. THEY WORK GREAT, TOO. I USE A STEAM IRON AND SPRAY THIS ON, PRESS, AND IT ALWAYS LOOKS GREAT! CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT. LOTS OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. ONCE YOU USE IT, YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT. CLOTHES LOOK MUCH BETTER!!!!

"Permanent" Creases on Slacks
Removing "Permanent" Creases from Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryDecember 19, 2005
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Cleaning Old Dresses
Removing Yellow Creases from Stored Dresses
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Pet Stains from Carpet
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
🎉
🎄