KitchenProduct Reviews

Rotisserie Reviews

Does anyone have a rotisserie they'd like to recommend, or un-recommend? Also, please indicate if it leaks a lot of hot air into the room.

Thanks,
Holly from Richardson, TX

I have a George Foreman and I love it. You can fit 2 chickens or a small turkey on it. It also comes with a flat basket as well as the round basket. I have never really used the round basket but I love the flat basket. I use it to cook steaks, pork chops, brats and hamburgers. I do find that in the warm summer months it really seems to heat up my house a lot. So I just put it out on the porch to cook. I love to use the normal rods to put boneless roasts on. I have the Ronco solid food injector that I inject the roasts with onion chunks and whole garlic cloves. There is nothing like it.

From Epinions

http://www.epin  tent_33897811588

Recommended:

Yes

Amount Paid (US$): $106.00

Have the Ronco and loved it - but it sounds like the George is much better hands down.

Hope this helps

barb

Hi,

I have a Showtime rotisserie and I love it. I can put 2 chickens on it or up to a 15 lb turkey. It makes chicken so good. My niece loves it. I can highly recommend it. I use it all year round in the kitchen. No problem heat wise.

Good luck on what you get.

I have a "set it and forget it" Love the way it cooks, can do two chickens at a time, but the cleanup is a nightmare. Sharp prongs can impale you, and unless you have a lot of strength and stamina, you'll never get the grease stains off the removable parts or inside of the rotisserie itself.

I have a Ronco that my dad bought me years ago. I didn't think I would like it but the chicken comes out so moist and yummy.