Rotisserie Reviews

Does anyone have a rotisserie they'd like to recommend, or un-recommend? Also, please indicate if it leaks a lot of hot air into the room.

Holly from Richardson, TX

I have a George Foreman and I love it. You can fit 2 chickens or a small turkey on it. It also comes with a flat basket as well as the round basket. I have never really used the round basket but I love the flat basket. I use it to cook steaks, pork chops, brats and hamburgers. I do find that in the warm summer months it really seems to heat up my house a lot. So I just put it out on the porch to cook. I love to use the normal rods to put boneless roasts on. I have the Ronco solid food injector that I inject the roasts with onion chunks and whole garlic cloves. There is nothing like it.

From Epinions

Amount Paid (US$): $106.00

Have the Ronco and loved it - but it sounds like the George is much better hands down.

Hope this helps

I have a Showtime rotisserie and I love it. I can put 2 chickens on it or up to a 15 lb turkey. It makes chicken so good. My niece loves it. I can highly recommend it. I use it all year round in the kitchen. No problem heat wise.

Good luck on what you get.

I have a "set it and forget it" Love the way it cooks, can do two chickens at a time, but the cleanup is a nightmare. Sharp prongs can impale you, and unless you have a lot of strength and stamina, you'll never get the grease stains off the removable parts or inside of the rotisserie itself.

I have a Ronco that my dad bought me years ago. I didn't think I would like it but the chicken comes out so moist and yummy.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews KitchenSeptember 12, 2006
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie Manual
Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken. Chickens Being Roasted Rotisserie Style
Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken
Four chickens on the rotisserie.
Rotisserie Chicken Recipes