Scenery: Sunset (Maine)

This is a beautiful sunset over the trees for everyone to see. It had rained all day and everything was wet. Then to make up for having to stay in the house all day, God gave us a beautiful sunset. Oh Lord, Please give me another sunset out here like that one.

Just about 20 minutes after seeing this beautiful sunset, I caught the beautiful colors of a big rainbow. The rainbow was a wonderfully bright one and was in a perfect arch. There was also another one at first that mirrored the first rainbow.

I had to get into the barn quickly so that I could get my camera out of the tack room. I keep a little HP point and shoot. My little camera is always in the big new barn as that is where the tack room is. It is nice and dry in there and no one can even figure it out what it is.

By Deborah

Beautiful sunset Deborah!

Tropical Sunset
Sunset Photos
Photos SceneryOctober 15, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos
🎉
🎄