Sunset Photos

This is one of the last photos I ever took with a regular camera before I switched over to digital. I remember rushing home from classes one day because I wanted to snap a photo of the sky. My old cat was on my fence so I thought it would make a great double whammy. :)

By attosa

Comment Like this photo? 41

77 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I took this picture in July while fishing the Ohio River. This is my family's favorite place to fish. We love sitting on the river bank watching the sunset.

Sunset on the Ohio River

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 29

I walked on the seven mile bridge and waited for the sunset. It was well worth the wait. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing those brilliant orange rays coming from behind the clouds.

A golden sunset over the water and behind some clouds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

We have gorgeous sunsets here. This one was taken out our front door. This one was so vivid pink I just had to capture it. The silhouetted trees add to the beauty.

Painted Sky Sunset

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

This is my 7 year old son and his friend who stopped skipping stones to watch the sun go down.

2 boys at sunset

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Sunsets are gorgeous where I am. I go out my door and this is what I see. Last night it was more vivid than normal.

The pic with the tree was out my front door and the sky view with clouds was out my back door.

Winter tree with golden sunset.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Heading out to check the mail I saw this awesome sunset. Living in Indiana with no mountains can be frustrating when the winds come, no mountains to calm them down.

Scenery: Brilliant Sunset (Muncie, IN)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

At our new home in Bandon, my husband and I are lucky enough to be able to be in walking distance to pretty little Old Town, it's petite harbor, and even the beach!

Sunset Sail, Bandon, OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

My friend and I went camping during the summer near the Oregon coast. We went to the beach just before sunset and we were both taking photos.

Later, just as the sun was almost over I moved back trying to get just the sunset but my friend unknowingly was in the way.

Person on the beach.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Sunset and sunrises are our speciality overlooking the Columbia River Gorge!

Scenery: Sunset (Lyle, WA)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

"Do, Do, Do, looking out my back door." Actually, this was taken from my front door, lol. I did not use a filter, this is the actual color of this beautiful Rhode Island sunset.

Comment Like this photo? 12

I happened to look out my window one evening and thought that the back half of our hillside was on fire. My hubby and I went out to investigate and were relieved to see that it wasn't a fire but a glorious sunset instead!

Comment Like this photo? 14

The sky was so pretty at sunset driving home from fishing I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Cottage Grove Sunset

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

We attended a circus here where, you can imagine, I took many pictures. But the sunset that greeted us as we were leaving was the best shot. Simply beautiful!

Sunset over the lake.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Colorful sunset over Chihowee Dam in East Tennessee.

Comment Like this photo? 13

This is a picture we took on vacation at my cousin's house in Nova Scotia. My young cousin describes them as cotton candy clouds!

A sunset in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4
Load More

Photos SceneryJune 30, 2013
📓
🌻
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sunset-Photos.html