Razor Rash and Bumps

Does anyone have any tips for treating and preventing razor bumps and razor rash on my neck?

Tend Skin works great for this. The active ingredient in it is salicylic acid.Here's a recipe for a relatively crude homemade version.

1) Crush 18 tablets of uncoated aspirin (I buy mine at the Dollar Store)

2) Dissolve these in 5.5 oz of 70% rubbing alcohol

3) Crush 8 tablets of uncoated aspirin

4) Dissolve these in 2.5 oz of witch hazel

5) Combine the rubbing alcohol and witch hazel solutions. Some settling of aspirin may occur, just shake it well before you use it.

Use shaving powder. It comes in a can. You can get it from the drugstore.

I read a feedback on http://www.aloetherapy from a guy that had used their Shave Oil. He had no more problems with rash and bumps after using the shave oil. I buy from them a lot. They are a small company and do have a money back policy.

Baby powder!!

I'm not sure how to treat razor burn, but here is how I prevent it. Just use conditioner instead of shaving cream! I used to get razor burn all the time until I started using conditioner, I use suave, it's alot cheaper too!

This will sound a little weird, but I use a clear, no white stuff, no fragrance, deodorant. Put it on at night when you get home from work just to try it out. Then use it again in the morning. It should work in a day or two!

Yes, go to Walmart and buy this product call Razor Rash, it's in a white 2.5 oz bottle for 8.95, I had a severe case of razor bumps and it got rid of 98% percent and I also use Witch Hazel as a cleanser""

A great product to use is Razor Burn Freedom, you buy it online from swedishskincare.com. It's really really great and its in a spray bottle so you just spray a little on your hand or on the area itself and rub in, really easy that's why I love it.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ShavingDecember 6, 2007
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
Norelco Razor
Homemade Norelco Razor Cleaning Solution
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Itchy Puppy
Puppy With Itchy Yellow Bumps