Dooney and Burke Purse

I have a Dooney and Burke purse. It is one that has the different colored DB's on it and has a plastic feel to it. I accidentally set it down on a table that someone had spilled chocolate milk on. I didn't realize it at the time and now I need to know how to get it off. Any suggestions?

Nicole from California

try GOOF first. available at local CVS or hardware. I buy and sell Designer purses and occasionally have to clean them. Cloth style, I throw in a washer with towels and air dry. GOOF works for most stains on non leather purses.

Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser

OMG! I know how you feel. That happened to me with a coke. The coke totally exploded ALL over it. All I did to get it out was shampoo it in the shower. It totally works everytime.

Well I don't have any suggestions but I just want to tell you I LOVE IT! It is soo cute! haha. I want one! Good Luck trying to get it off. I hope the GOOF, magic eraser, and the shampoo works! byee!

Care and cleaning instructions for various Dooney & Bourke purses: ... 41176&DNBPI=OBQ2iRnUbeZrUOJlMUUPxBCg:S&DNBPI_pses=DNBPI%3DOBQ2iRnUbeZrUOJlMUUPxBCg%253AS%7E

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 24, 2005
Placemat Purse
Making a Placemat Purse
Plarn coin purse.
Plarn Coin Purse
Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke
Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke Purse