Tater and Her Kittens

Tater with her kittens; 3 redheads and a brunette. I'm not sure how old she is exactly. I got her as a housewarming gift when I moved in, my neighbor gave her to me

Tater likes to bring me mice. She likes to watch TV from behind me on the top of the chair. As I sit there - she often strokes my head. She is very wonderful and a loving creature who has been a great friend to me and a wonderful companion.

Tater birthed 4 kittens in my bed about a month ago. She woke me about 3 AM, placing one in the bend of my arm. Only one kitten has a tail. It's name is Monkey.

By melody_yesterday from otterville mo

OMG isn't that a sweet story. She must go outside sometimes because she found a"boyfriend". She must love you very much the way she presented the babies to you after birth. Lol!

Congratulations. Your cat has a lot of trust in you to bring her kittens to you. What a lovely experience. Are you going to keep her babies?

Tater is a pretty kitty!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

She is beautiful mommy. Like someone else said, she must really trust you to bring you her kitten. Best wishes to all of you. TC in MO

What a sweet kitty and her precious kittens. You mentioned you received her as a gift from one of your neighbors. Please be aware this is a "gift that keeps on giving" unless you "fix" your cat. Many groups will help you with the cost to spay or neuter cats and dogs. As a cat lover who has been "adopted" by a stray kitty or two over the years.

The first trip is to the vet to see if they are healthy, next have them "fixed." Last year right before my birthday a beautiful, tiny, very pregnant kitty found her way to my yard. I managed to capture her, as she was a stray, I kept her away from my two indoor cats, for obvious reasons. My vet did test her and found she had feline Aides and Leukemia. Not wanting to infect my two cats, and not having unlimited funds to deal with sick kittens and their mother over their life time, and certainly not willing to let her return to the woods to fend for her self and off spring; I had her put to sleep. I cried so much you would have thought she was my life long pet! I buried her in my flower garden with her yet unborn kittens. If she had been healthy I would have possibly kept her and found her kittens a home.

Not every pet owner is responsible, pets get lost; but if you spay and neuter them you will not add to the "unwanted" animal population of suffering. If you can't afford to spay/neuter call you local animal shelter, or vet to see what groups can help you. Here in CT where I live the cost is $85, and includes their shots.

Beautiful cat and kitties, but please have her fixed. There are so many unwanted kitties in shelters and abandoned. We have several feral cats living by us. Don't add to the problem. Have your cat spayed!

Photos Pets CatsAugust 28, 2009
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Newborn orange and white kitten.
Caring for Newborn Kittens
Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
🎉
🎄