Getting Bonded in North Carolina - Categories:

General AdviceConsumer Advice

Getting Bonded in North Carolina

Does anyone know the procedure for getting bonded in NC? I want to start a small business but have been told that I should be bonded first.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

All you have to do is call your car insurance agent. Nationwide does bonding and when it is necessary I just call my agent. Hope this helps.

Yep, definitely call an insurance agent. It would be wise to call about a half dozen to get the best deal for both the cost and coverage.

Does anyone have a clue as to the price? I hadn't thought about that part! LOL I'm not lookiing for an exact price, but are we talking less than $100, several hundred, or OMG over $1000? Also any clue as to how long it takes?

Thanks grannygirl and Deeli for your help!

Hi again Cricketnc :-) You're welcome :-) It will depend on what business and what coverage you should have. Depending on the business you might not need to be bonded but you should definitely make sure you have liability coverage! Make a long, long list of questions to ask each and every insurance agent and weigh the results! Oh, and be sure to have it all in writing and review well before signing on the dotted line for the bond/liability policy! ;-)

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 1, 2009
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
South Carolina Christmas Charities
North Carolina Christmas Charities
historic church steeple in Charleston, SC
Charleston, South Carolina Frugal Travel Guide
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 6:53:11 PM on 10.0.1.157 in 769 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.