Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Sewing Kits for Men

I work for a guy who I know couldn't sew on a button to save his life. I made him a little sewing kit with pre-threaded needles (I threaded them) in black and white, and extra shirt buttons. I then taught him to sew a button, and he now has everything he needs at his fingertips.

By Linda

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Sandi [390]01/23/2012

And the cool thing is you can get them now at the Dollar Tree!

By Frugal Sunnie [11]01/23/2012

I visited my newly divorced son in the States last spring and one of the things I did whilst there was teach him how to sew-I even bought him a little mini-sewing machine. The gift he loved most, though, was the plastic shoe box sewing kit I built him:)

Guys love having an organised sewing kit with the basics. In the one I put together for my son I included a packet of needle threaders, and a beeswax thread waxer because I wouldn't be around to pre-thread needles for him since I would be returning to Scotland after the visit.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.