Sewing Kits for Men

I work for a guy who I know couldn't sew on a button to save his life. I made him a little sewing kit with pre-threaded needles (I threaded them) in black and white, and extra shirt buttons. I then taught him to sew a button, and he now has everything he needs at his fingertips.

By Linda

I visited my newly divorced son in the States last spring and one of the things I did whilst there was teach him how to sew-I even bought him a little mini-sewing machine. The gift he loved most, though, was the plastic shoe box sewing kit I built him:)

Guys love having an organised sewing kit with the basics. In the one I put together for my son I included a packet of needle threaders, and a beeswax thread waxer because I wouldn't be around to pre-thread needles for him since I would be returning to Scotland after the visit.

And the cool thing is you can get them now at the Dollar Tree!

Homemade Sewing Kits
Homemade Sewing Kits
Crafts SewingAugust 17, 2005
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Girl Using Kids Sewing Machine
Homemade Craft or Sewing Kits for Kids