Reuse a Dawn Power Dissolve Bottle

I have purchased the product "Dawn Power Dissolve" and it is wonderfully effective but pricey so I have saved the empty bottle. I love the way the nozzle sprays the contents as a foam. I use the bottle and nozzle for other cleaners that are less expensive: ie; ammonia/water for cleaning windows without dripping and diluted degreaser such as the Depp brand concentrate and pretreat greasy dishes then I put them into the dishwasher.

HINT: Be careful not to make the solution too strong, you may end up with suds oozing from your dishwasher or soapy residue on dishes that will need to be rinsed off. Hope this works for some of my ThriftyFun cohorts out there.

By Terry from Las Vegas, NV

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsSeptember 22, 2008
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
dawn for fleas
Dawn Dishsoap For Fleas
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
power outage kitchen
Cooking When the Power Goes Out