Organizing Cosmetics Inventory

I am an Avon representative with a large inventory of Avon products. I'm turning the TV room into an Avon storage area. I need help figuring out what kinds of containers are best for easy access.

By Debbie

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I would get the plastic ones with wheels that have 3 drawers and wheels (easy to see) and can label each what is in it. I am almost wondering if the craft store might have shoe box or similar size ones you can stack up on top of each other, then label them, alphabetically would be great!

Also, file cabinets could be used. You can stack them one on top of the other for more space if you want. The 4 or 5 drawer ones might be hard to find. Again, the clear boxes with labels and labeling the outside would be essential.

The "shoes" or "personal items" clear see through with lots of pockets in them that hang might be really handy also. Joy Mongano offers them on www.hsn.com. Good luck!

Walmart has carts made of plastic on rollers with drawers. They are not expensive and you could label the drawers. Best of all you can move them easily. I have used them in a small bathroom where I didn't have enough drawer space and it worked great.

If you are going to use this room strictly for Avon, I would use shelves. It is just plain easier to take inventory and see what you have on open shelves instead of in drawers, containers, etc.

Organizing MiscellaneousNovember 13, 2010
Yarrow
Growing Yarrow
Baby Store
Name Ideas for a Baby Store
argan oil in glass container with fruits
Using Argan Oil
woman applying cosmetics
Finding Yardley Cosmetics
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:51:35 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.