Name Ideas for a Baby Store

Category Business
Even before you have the shop, inventory, and grand opening scheduled, you will have chosen the name for your baby store. This is a guide about name ideas for a baby store.

Is the name, The Teeny Tot Shop, being used for a baby shop today? Does anyone know how I can find out?

By Eileen from Bolton BL4 7DR

Answers

I used the search term *teeny tot baby shop uk* to see if anything comes up and found two different shops using the name 'Teeny Tots', one in Downham Market, and one in King's Lynn:

http://www.goog  1024&bih=654

I also noticed there are some complaints being registered against someone doing business online as teenytotsDOTcoDOTuk-check the lower half of the first page of results at the above link.

Uh, considering, you may want to come up with something else. Lancashire is a wonderful area of northern England with lots of traditions, and some great nicknames for things and people-what are little ones called in your area?

You might find a locally used name for little ones will be a cute way to identify your business. Where I live in Angus (Scotland), children are called we'ens for wee ones; sometimes in this area you do hear the word bairns but not that often as it usually means an orphaned or unfortunate child. So if I were opening a children's or infant's shop, I might seriously consider calling it 'All Things We'ens!' or something similar using the word we'ens.