Organize Your Pantry With an Inventory List

Category Helpful Hints
Keeping a list of your pantry staples is a great way to know if you are low on anything. This is a page about organize your pantry with an inventory list.

I have a 2-door pantry cabinet with several shelves on each side. A couple of the shelves are pretty easy to organize, like soups on one shelf and canned fruits and vegetables on another shelf. However, I was having a problem remembering on which shelf I'd put many items that I keep on hand.

I finally did an inventory of each shelf and listed everything on a piece of paper and taped it to the inside of the cabinet door near that shelf. Now I can scan my lists to find which shelf the item I'm looking for is located. This has saved me a lot of searching time!

By Sharon from Poland, IN

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 30, 2017
👔
😎
🐛
😷
🌻
🎆