Using Drawers to Organize Pantry

Category Kitchen
Adding drawer sets to your pantry can create more useful and organized storage space. This is a guide about using drawers to organize pantry.

Our pantry shelves don't go all the way to the floor, so there was a lot of wasted space that could be used. I bought a few plastic drawer sets and adjusted the shelving so that the drawers fit underneath. I use the drawers for items like bags of beans, granola bars, and microwave popcorn. It makes snacks more accessible to the kids and is a great way to organize items that don't stand up or stack well.

Most of the drawers are labeled. The two drawers with Post-its on them are for "rotating items", such as the last few juice boxes from a larger package. By having a few drawers to catch the lasts of things, you can free up space for the full replacement.

Directions:

This is a wonderful idea. I'd like to try this in my own pantry. Sure uses up that extra space in a efficient way and keeps things organized.

Love this idea! although it wouldn't work in my pantry I am going to use the idea in my linen closet.