Combining Snacks to Save Space

I recently went to the dollar tree and found these snack breakfast bars. When I got them home, I realized that each one had 5 packettes in them. But they were taking up almost no room. So, I opened them both and saw I could fit all 10 in one package. I saved room in the pantry and they didn't flop around in the box and get broken.

I recently went to the dollar tree and found these snack breakfast bars. When I got them home, I realized that each one had 5 packettes in them. But they were taking up almost no room.

So, I opened them both and saw I could fit all 10 in one package. I saved room in the pantry and they didn't flop around in the box and get broken.

Win Win!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJanuary 12, 2021
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Combining-Snacks-to-Save-Space-1.html